Women are now starting to prefer eyebrow transplants over microblading or tattooing. Well, women mostly get this procedure, but eyebrow transplants are a trend also increasingly seen in men.
· Eyebrow transplant results can deliver natural looking permanent results. Since your own hair is used during the procedure (called donor hair), it will inevitably look better than tatooing brows over your skin.
· Eyebrow transplants look natural and give a younger appearance. Use a skilled surgeon for the transplant, and you’ll have a lifetime of beautiful, ‘I woke up like this’ type of brows.
· Eyebrow transplants will transform your brows in less than 6 hours, and the results will last a lifetime. The eyebrow transplant results are visible within 3 months, but the full outcome, achieved within 9-12 months, will last a lifetime.
· The procedure is straightforward. Eyebrow transplants are delivered under local anaesthesia, and the procedure takes less than 5-6 hours.During the transplant, 250 400 hairs are carefully implanted, depending on the size of the current eyebrows and desired results. You can return home the same day, and you’ll be able to resume your activities within 2 days, if not sooner.
Common reasons to get an eyebrow transplant:
· scarring or skin trauma (such as piercings, burns or tattoos)
· radiotherapy or chemotherapy treatment
· systemic disease
At Revive Hair and Skin Clinic we perform FUE eyebrow transplants, which doesn’t leave clients with a linear scar in the donor area (donor area is usually in the back of the head from where the hair grafts are taken).
If you are considering an eyebrow transplant, contact us to book a free consultation. We will talk through the procedure and advise you on the best treatment to achieve your desired results.
To book a free eyebrow transplant consultation, contact us directly:
· call 07572634049
· email firstname.lastname@example.org
· or fill in our consultation form here.